BOOK | Spine
Shipping & Returns
Thanks for shopping with BookSpine.
We offer reliable and speedy delivery of our items. All standard orders are shipped within 2 business days from the date of confirmation of the order. The buyer is informed regarding the shipping via email. The shipping methods used have a tracking system and tracking in formation is sent to buyer once received from our courier partners.
We ship pan-india and use reliable courier partners like IndiaPost, TrackON, DTDC, DHL and Delhivery to ensure timely delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
Return & Refund Policy:
Thanks for shopping at BookSpine.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
The buyer has 7 calendar days to return an item from the date it was delivered to you.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging i.e. tamper proof and leak proof packing that it will not cause damage to the item. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will notify you that we have received your returned item. The product will then be sent for quality assessment to check for signs of usage and to determine whether it is in resale condition or not. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Shipping Charges: The buyer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning you are item. Original Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please Note: Only the price of the item is refunded, shipping charges are non refundable.
Any order placed with us can be exchanged in the following scenarios:
1. The item received is different from the order placed. The item received is not the one that was ordered i.e. the item is a different title from what was ordered.
2. The item received has some printing defect which has made the product unusable*.
3. The item received has been damaged during shipping that it is now unusable*.
4. In conditions mentioned above or any other condition which is not mentioned but the item is considered unusable by the team at BookSpine, we will offer a replacement for the product.
In such cases a return and replacement for the said item will be arranged.
Steps for return pickup:
1. The buyer is requested to pack the item in a way that it does not get damaged during transit.
2. Please pack it in a tamper proof, leakproof packet and secure it with tape.
3. Affix the return shipping label provided by us and wait for the courier partners to visit for pickup.
4. Once the package is received in safe and not damaged due to packing, we will process the replacement.
5. Any damage to the item other than one due to transportation, the buyer is liable to pay for the damage.
We will only process the replacement once the item is receive, inspected and confirmed by our quality team.
In any other scenarios a no- charge replacement is not provided by us.
Please understand, small damages like cover bend or tear caused due to transportation is not considered as a damage that needs replacement. Due to heavy load and long distances such damages do occur. We try to pack our items so that minimum damage occurs to the item but still such instances are unavoidable. Please DONOT request for free of charge replacement in such scenarios. Any replacement other than mentioned above will be done if the buyer agrees to pay for the shipping charges incurred.
Contact Us If you have any questions on how to return your item to us.
BookSpine holds to rights to change any policy without prior notice. Please note all rights to refund an order stays with BookSpine. In all scenarios the price of the item is refundable, all logistics, packaging and taxes are non-refundable.
Happy Book Shopping!!
*unusable - The pages are missing or book is torn so that it cannot be used for its intended purpose.