Pharmacology for Pharmacy Students
Some of the salient features :
- The content is well organized in 14 chapters and written in simple language.
- The basic concepts have been classified in each chapter with generalizatios for better understanding and mechanism has been explained briefly in simple language.
- The emphasis is given on prototype and commonly used drugs with brief description relevant to pharmacy students.
- The clinical uses of commonly used drugs have been mentioned briefly with explaination/justification wherever applicable.
- The adverse drug reactions specific to a drug or group of drugs have been mentioned as relevant.
- Important notes have been mentioned throughout the text to highlight certain generalizations and key points.
- The important facts and reasoning commonly asked in examination have been given throught the text.
- The relevant drug interactions have been described precisely.
Dr. S.K. Srivastava, Dr. Rohan Srivastava
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.
Avichal Publishing Company