Pharmacology for MBBS
• The content is well organised and mechanism has been explained in simple language.
• The basic concepts have been clarified in each chapter with generalizations for better understanding.
• The clinical uses of drugs or group of drugs (with preferred agent for each use) have been mentioned with relevant explanation / pharmacological basis as applicable. Current status of drugs is clearly mentioned wherever applicable.
• The Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) specific to a drug have been mentioned with cause of ADR and treatment, if applicable.
• The important facts and reasoning are given throughout the text.
• Important notes have been mentioned to include certain generalizations and key points.
• Special topics: Drugs for glaucoma, immunopharmacology, dermatological pharmacology, drugs in pregnancy, lactation, hepatic and renal damage have been covered precisely.
• Standard treatment guidelines (WHO, National and recognized professional/scientific bodies) have been followed for the diseases wherever applicable.
• Comments on Fixed Dose Combinations (FDCs) have been mentioned.
AuthorDr. S.K. Srivastava
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.