New I.S.C. Accountancy (Vol I Partnership Accounts & Vol II Company Accounts)
New I.S.C. Accountancy (Volume I Partnership Accounts & Volume II Company Accounts & Analysis of Financial Statements) Class- XII
Some of the special features of the book are:
1. A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
2. Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are strictly in the serial order of the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can solve the practical questions independently.
3. The book contains short-answer type, objective type and practical questions at the end of each chapter so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
4. Questions from the last ten years ISC Examination Question Papers have been incorporated in the respective chapters.
5. Weightage to each topic has been given according to the marks allotted to it by ISC.
6. Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
AuthorRajesh Goel, Shelly Goel, D.K. Goel
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.
Avichal Publishing Company