Manual of Practical Physiology for Homeopathy and Allied Sciences
Some of the salient features of this manual are:
- It furnishes basic information about physiology experiments giving emphasis on every aspect evenly, along with new concepts and their exmaples.
- All the experiments in the manual are classified as student exercises; working steps are so framed that any experiment can be handled by a beginner.
- More number of practicals on human physiology and their application to clinical medicine have been stressed.
- Well-labelled diagrams, pictures and graphs/recors depicting analysis and reasoning have been incorporated in this manual.
- Some of the important viva voce questions with answers are given at the end of each practical for equipping the students with the type of questions asked in the examination.
- New concepts have been introduced along with suitable examples.
- Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE), a tool to assess practical skills, has been placed in a seprate box at the end of the practical.
- Spotting: List of frequently asked spots in the examination has been placed at the end of the manual in a seprate appendix.
- The matter on 'Human Experiments' has been furnished with its clinical correlates. This will be of great help to the students during their clinical posting subsequently.
- The manual contains more than 300 diagrams and pictures. These will help the students in easy reproducibility and better understanding of the subject.
Dr. A.K. Jain
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.