Injuries Forensic and Medicolegal Aspects
- Written primarily with an expert professional as a reader in mind. Thus the book will be useful to postgraduates, faculties and other specialists in the field of forensic medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, casualty, traumatology etc.
- All major Medicolegal Proformas are provided, which can be adopted by Medicolegal professionals.
- The entire text is well-classified in 6 level headings and subheadings. Each heading and subheading is color coded for quick comprehension.
- A chapter preview at the beginning of each chapter to enable the reader to get a quick grasp of the content.
- All major injuries dealt with, including the latest advanced in the field.
- Practical points, tips etc. are given, which will help in dealing with day-to-day Medicolegal problems.
- Contains several memory aids and mnemonics to make it easy to remember key facts.
- Illustrated with more than 500 color photographs to explain key features of each injury.
- Contains several explanatory line diagrams and flow charts, to explain key concepts, processes, pathologies.
- Several new boxes added to give rare and hard-to-find pieces of information.
- Each difficult concepts is clarified with actual case studies.
- Latest Supreme Court judgments and other judgments from around the world realted to injuries are given.
- Life histories of 8 most famous experts in injury interpretation, with their major cases and how they solved them. Should prove a major motivating factor for the youngster.
- Supplemented with 9 useful appendices.
- ICD-10 codes for all legally relevant diseases and injuries, and how to fill them up in causes of death certificates, according to latest WHO guidelines.
- Mortality coding of latest morbid conditions e.g. COVID-19 given.
- A very exhaustive index with more than 2000 entries, running into 18 pages.
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.
PublisherAvichal Publishing Company