Essentials of MD/DNB Physiology Practical Examination
The book Essentials of MD/DNB Physiology Practical Examination emphasises on the need for quantitative as well as qualitative improvements in human physiology experiments along with its clinical correlates. It is in line with the new curriculum policy of the Medical Council of India (MCI) for MD and DNB students.
Some of the salient features of this book are:
1. It furnishes basic information about physiology experiments and emphasises on every aspect evenly and their application in clinical medicine.
2. Well-labelled diagrams, pictures and graphs/records depicting analysis and reasoning have been provided.
3. Important viva-voce questions with answers are given at the end of each practical.
4. List of frequently asked spots in the examination has been placed at the end in a separate appendix. Additional spots as charts/graphs/clinical problems have been described separately along with relevant questions.
5. The topic Special Investigation (Haematology and Biochemistry Exercises) has been described in detail.
6. Commonly asked long and short cases based on Animal and Human Experiments have been described authentically.
7. It also furnishes the contributions of Indian scientists and Nobel laureates in the field of Physiology.
8. Statistical analysis of thesis and/or research work as well as approach towards the MD/DNB Physiology practical examination has been discussed.
AuthorDr. A.K. Jain
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.
PublisherAvichal Publishing Company