Complete Medical Physiology
This book ‘Complete Medical Physiology’ attempts to summarize the current state of knowledge about the functional organization of the human body. It furnishes the fundamental principles and underlying facts of human physiology for students in various disciplines of medical profession.
Some of the salient features of the book are:
1. A rapid preview has been presented to help the readers to have a bird’s eye view of the chapter’s content.
2. Well labelled diagrams, flow charts clinical pictures and summarizing tables have been incorporated to make learning easier.
3. Highlighting of important terms has been done by using italics, bold letters or pin-pointing important notes.
4. New concepts and latest developments have been included.
5. The text has been so presented that the student would find it easy to attempt any questions in the form of objective type, multiple choice or essay type after going through the book.
6. Study questions at the end of each chapter have been included as per guidelines issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
7. Applied aspects of clinically related topics have been discussed.
8. Handy and student friendly, the book makes learning of the subject very interesting.
AuthorDr. A.K. Jain
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.
PublisherAvichal Publishing Company