Accountancy Part A- Vol II Class XII
Some of the special features of the book are:
- The book comtains True-False, Fill in the Blanks, matching, Multiple Choice, short-amser type and practical questions at the end of each chapter so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
- Large number of questions based on Incomplete Information (I.e., missing figure questions) have been given at the end of every chapter.
- Large number of one mark questions have been given at the end of every chapter.
- A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
- Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are based on latest CBSE question papers and these are numbered according to the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can independently solve the practical questions.
- Weightage to each topic has been given according to the marks allotted to it by the CBSE.
- Accuracy is one the main features of the book.
- Part A is bifurcated in two Volumes for the convenience of the students. Volume I Comprises of Not for Profit Organisations and Partnership Accounts Firms whereas Volume II has Accounting for Companies.
We take this opportunity to thank all those readers who spared their valuable time in making suggestions for improving the quality of the book.
AuthorShelly Goel, Rajesh Goel, D.K. Goel
Language : English
Format : Paperback
We ship pan india using reliable courier services like India Postal service - Express Parcel, TrackOn etc. The shipping is fast and reliable with trackable information provided.
18th (2021 Print)